At Tremper, the Student Services Office is a busy place, serving students and parents for a variety of reasons. School Counselors serve three primary roles in working with your child.
The Role of the School Counselor
- Academic/Educational: Counselors work with students, parents and faculty to develop a plan that meets a student’s academic needs and interests. Counselors work collaboratively with other professionals to identify barriers and assist students who are experiencing academic difficulties.
- Career/Vocational: Counselors assist students in the development of plans for post high school training and education.
- Personal/Social: Counselors assist students in dealing with challenging life situations which may impact their success at school. Counselors work closely with other student support staff in addressing these issues.
Ways to meet with your Tremper counselor
- Students can walk in to meet with their counselor.
- Students can sign up for an appointment and will then receive a pass or will be called to meet with their counselor REQUEST A PASS
- Students may directly email their counselor
Counseling Meetings with Students: Counselors see students formally and informally throughout their four years in high school.
Meet the Counselor Team…..
|Holly Graf- Assistant Principal||Jamie Loomis-||Barb Huss-|
|Terri Hujik-||Matt Kellner-||Sarah Johnson-||Jenny Page-||Jeff Tarkowski-|