School History

Tremper High School was named after Mr. George Nelson Tremper, who was Kenosha’s Bradford High School Principal from 1912 to 1944. The 272,786 square foot Tremper High School was completed in the fall of 1964 and opened in January 1965. The first class to graduate from Tremper High School did so in June 1965. Tremper High School was designed by John J. Flad Architects in Madison, Wisconsin, and built by Camosy Incorporated, Kenosha, Wisconsin, for a cost of approximately $4,860,000.