By MORGAN GARSKI, ALEXIS KOESSL andJORDAN SQUIRES
Christmas is known for a time of giving, loving, and spending the holiday with family and friends. Often times, Christmas presents are a way to show loved ones how much you care about them. This is a tricky part of the giving season, because sometimes we can’t think of the ‘perfect gift’. Well we have the answers and the best ideas to suit your struggles! We have made list ideas (that are popular in time) for some of the people we want to give back to the most.
Gifts for mom: Picture frames, candles, fuzzy blankets, gift certificates, spa day, coffee mug, shoes, jewelry.
Gifts for dad: Tools, tool box, gift cards, slippers, coffee cup, belt, baseball cap, shoes, sportswear, sports tickets.
Gifts for your best friends: Bracelets, blankets, socks, slippers, hoodies, mugs, gift cards, candles, board games, movies, nail polish, Xbox games, watches, coats, shoes, handmade DIY gifts, craft supplies, picture frames, home decor, scarves, bff gifts.
Gifts for your grandparents: coffee cup, frames, blanket, handmade cards, slippers, home decor, and the best gift of all, a big hug!
And, last minute easy gifts for anyone and everyone: gift cards, cards, coffee mugs, frames, blankets, travel mug, board games, flannels, sentimental gifts, toys,
Tips to know for present ging:
- Any person will like the thought of the gift even if they don’t like the gift itself
- handmade/DIY gifts will make someone’s day more than you know
- Try to scuplt someones present to their prsonality
- Take hints throughout the year in order to find the ideal gift
- If you are not able to give gifts, a hug and word will melt someone heart
- The little things mean the most
Hopefully these lists will guide you in the rights direction and make your Christmas shopping fun and easy! Have fun shopping!