BY MORGAN GARSKI
As seniors are ending their final year of high school, a popular event that’s typical for seniors is to have graduation parties in order to support and congratulate you on finishing high school, and beginning your new journey! Why are graduations parties fun and a good idea? We have the answers!
- They call for one last fun memory with your friends before they leave for college!
- It’s a fun event to take pictures in order to look back on in your future!
- If you like planning, graduation parties include tons of that! You can plan the food, desserts, and location.
- You can receive some money in order to support your future plans.
As you now begin to plan your graduation party, these are some concepts you should take in mind before planning:
- How many people will be attending?
- What kinds of food will you have?
- What is the theme you want?
- Are you incorporating your past or future school colors?
- Do you have a budget?
- Is the location going to support the crowd?
- Do you really want one?
Whether you want a graduation party or not, they are a fun way to begin the final chapter of your life!